Foliar application of the following nutrients depending upon the occurrence of their efficiencies will mitigate the water-stress induced nutritional imbalance in crops.
Inorganic: - Zinc -3%, Ferrous-2% , Manganese -1% and Boron-0.5%
Essential and trace elements
Organic–proteins, amino acid derivatives, preservatives, stabilizers and aqueous diluents.
Hormones of microbial origin and growth promoters.
• It enhances growth and development of crops.
• It promotes flowering and fruit setting, increases fruit size and crop yield.
• It corrects the nutrients deficiency & enhances quality yield.
• It helps plant endure environmental stresses.
Dosage & Application:
• Apply 3.0 mL per litre of water along with 3-5 gm of water soluble ( 19:19:19) as foliar spray 45 Days after planting during flowering.
• 2 to 3 sprays based on crop duration
Compatible with all other agrochemicals.