Bio-K is a bio-fertilizer based on a selective strain of potash solubilizing, beneficial bacteria Frateuria aurantia. The cells of Frateuria aurantia contained in the product on reaching the soil get activated and produce fresh batches of active cells. These cells grow and multiply by utilizing carbon sources in the soil or from root exudates. During their growth, they solubilize the fixed Potash in the soil and make it available to the plant in an easily usable form.
Frateuria aurantia - 5 x109 CFU/ml in liquid formulation.
• It helps in enhances the potash uptake in plants leading to higher productivity.
• It improves the plants' immune system.
• It helps in yield enhancement by comprehensive crop nutrition.
Dosage & Application:
• Time of Application
• Field crops (Short-duration crops): Early stage of crop / immediate after germination.
• Annual/Perennial crops( Long-duration crops): Twice during the month of June-July and December – January
• Method of Application
Drip Irrigation: Dilute 1 liter in 100 liters of water and apply using a drip irrigation system.
Soil Application: Mix 1 liter with 100kg compost incubate for 4 days and apply to the one-acre field.
Seedling (Root Dipping): Dilute 1 liter in 10 liters of water, keep the seedling roots
in immersed condition for 30 minutes and transfer it to the field.
Soil Drenching: 1 liter in 100-200 liters of water and drench 500ml solution near the root zone of the crop.
Suitable for all crops