Bio-N (Azospirillium) Liquid
Bio-N is formulated with Azospirillum bacteria. It fixes atmospheric nitrogen into available form and provides to the plant while enhancing the soil-water-plant relations and soil health.
Azospirillium Sp - 5 x10^9 CFU/gm (liquid formulation)
• Azospirillum fixes 20-40 kg of Nitrogen per acre.
• It increases yield by 20-25% and cost-effective by reducing chemical nitrogen application
• It helps in increased mineral and water uptake.
• It promotes root development and vegetative growth
• It improves soil health and is eco-friendly.
• It will be effective for the entire crop season and there is no need for a repeated dose of application like urea. One bottle of 500 ml Azospirillum is equivalent to 2 packets of 50 Kg Urea in terms of nitrogen nutrition
Dosage & Application:
• Drip Irrigation: Dilute 1 liter in 100 liters of water and apply using a drip irrigation system.
• Soil Application: 1 liter with 100kg compost incubate for 4 days and apply to the one-acre field.
• Seedling (Root Dipping): Dilute 1 liter in 10 liters of water, keep the seedling roots in immersed condition for 30 minutes and transfer it to the field.
• Soil Drenching: 1 liter in 100-200 liters of water and drench 500ml solution near the root zone of the crop.
• Suitable for all crops
• Field crops (Short-duration crops): Early stage of crop / immediate after germination.
• Annual/Perennial crops (Long-duration crops): Twice during the month of June-July and December – January