BIO-NPK is a microbial formulation containing strains of bacteria able to synthesize/assimilate atmospheric nitrogen, solubilizes phosphate and potash into available form, thereby supplementing balance nutrition to the crops. It converts non available forms of micro nutrients into available form.
Azospirillum sp. - 5X10^7 CFU per gram
Phosphate Solubilising Bacteria - 5X10^7 CFU per gram
Potassium Mobilizing Bacteria - 5X10^7 CFU per gram
• Improves crop yield by 20 to 25%
• Can reduce chemical fertilizer use by 20%.
• Improves soil fertility by increasing the number of useful microbes in rhizosphere.
• Helps in building immunity in plant against disease and pest by secreting antagonistic compounds.
• Helps to fix atmospheric Nitrogen continuously to the extent of 50 kg per hectare.
• Solubilizes insoluble Phosphates in rhizosphere which helps for crop growth and development.
• Mobilises Potash from soil and makes it available to the plant throughout its growth stage.
Dosage & Application:
Field crops (Short duration crops): Apply 10 to 20 kg per acre at early stage of crop / immediate after germination.
Annual/Perennial crops (Long duration crops):
Apply 50- 100 gms /plant of <5 yrs.
100 -150 gms /plant of > 5 yrs age
Twice during the month of June-July and December – January
Suitable for all crops and compatible with all other agrochemicals.