Bio-ZN (Thiobacillus sp) Liquid
Bio-Zn contains Thiobacillus Ethiopians bacteria that effectively solubilize zinc in the soil thus, these bacteria ensure a daily supply of zinc to the plants.
Thiobacillus thioxidans - 5 X10^11 CFU/ml (Liquid Formulation)
• It improves the availability of zinc in soil and suitable for all crops.
• It secrets various acids that help to decrease the Ph of the soil. Due to this, the complex insoluble compounds like zinc sulfide, zinc oxide, and zinc carbonate are synthesized into a soluble form of zinc that can be absorbed by the plants.
• It increases the crop yield and improves the soil health by enhancing the nutrient content
Dosage & Application:
• Soil application
• Mix 1 litre of Bio Zn with 100 kg of compost and broadcast in the field and irrigate immediately.
• Drip irrigation
• Mix 1 litre of Bio Zn in 100 litres water and apply through drip irrigation.
• Seed treatment
• Mix 1 litre of Bio Zn in half kg of jaggery solution and mix the seeds required for an acre as per seed rate.
• Seedling dip
• Mix 1 litre of Bio Zn in 10 litres of water, keep the seeding roots
• immersed in the solution for 30 min and transfer to the field.
Suitable for all crops.