Plantation crops, horticultural crops, agricultural crops, fruits and vegetables
Contains micronutrients, proteins, amino acids, microbial origin hormones
• Application of Horticulture special for fruit crops controls premature shedding of flowers and results in improved fruit setting.
• It also improves fruit colour, size and taste and also helps in better fruit setting, resulting in better quality produce and higher yield.
Dosage & Application
• Foliar: Dissolve 3.0ml in a litre of water and spray on both the surfaces of leaves.
• First spray: Just before flowering i.e. during new leaf emergence.
• Second spray: During flowering or 25 days after first spray.
• Third spray: When the fruits are of bean size i.e. after 25 days after second spray.
Foliar: Dissolve 3.0 ml in a litre of water and spray on both the surfaces of leaves.
At least 3 spray at an interval of 20 days during the cropping season.
• Leafy vegetables - 25 days after transplantation.
• Non-leafy vegetables – when the plant is at 5 – 6 leaf stage.
• Beans – pre-flowering stage (about 15 days after germination)
• Onion and Garlic: 20 – 25 days after germination.