Product Information :
Metarhizium is naturally occurring entomopathogenic fungi which act as Bio-control agent against arthropods. Once the fungal spores attach to the surface of the insect, it germinates and begins to grow, then they penetrate the exoskeleton of the insect and grow very rapidly inside the insect, causing the insect to die. Other insects that come in contact with infected insects also get infected by the fungus and die.
Metarhizium anisopliae –(5x109 CFU/ml )(Liquid Formulation).
• It is pathogenic to pests like Root weevils, plant hoppers, Japanese beetle, black vine weevil, spittlebug, and white grubs.
• It is safe to natural enemies of pest such as beneficial parasites and beneficial predators and thus offers long-lasting pest control.
• The resistance of the fungus lasts for 3 years after the application.
• It forms a good molecule for use in an IPM program and thereby helps to reduce the pesticide load in the atmosphere.
• It helps to increase productivity by improving crop health by controlling pests.
• It is eco-friendly and helps to maintain the ecological balance
Dosage & Application:
Drip Irrigation: Mix 1 liter of Metarhizium in 100 liters of water and apply using a drip irrigation system.
Suitable for all crops