Product Information :
Metarhizium is naturally occurring entamopathogenic fungi which act as Bio-control agent against arthropods. Once the fungal spores attach to the surface of the insect, it germinates and begin to grow, then they penetrate the exoskeleton of the insect and grow very rapidly inside the insect, causing the insect to die. Other insects that come in contact with infected insects also gets infected by the fungus and die.
Metarhizium anisopliae –(5x109 CFU/ml) (Liquid Formulation).
• It is pathogenic to pests like Root weevils, plant hoppers, Japanese beetle, black vine weevil, spittlebug and white grubs.
• It is safe to natural enemies of pest such as beneficial parasites and beneficial predators and thus offers a long-lasting pest control.
• The resistance of the fungus lasts for 3 years after the application.
• It forms a good molecule for use in an IPM programme and thereby helps to reduce the pesticide load in the atmosphere.
• It helps to increase productivity by improving the crop health through controlling the pests.
• It is eco-friendly and helps to maintain the ecological balance
Dosage & Application:
• Drip Irrigation: Mix 1 litre of Metarhizium in 100 litres of water and apply using drip irrigation system.
Suitable for all crops