Product Information :
Metarhizium is naturally occurring entamopathogenic fungi which act as Bio-control agent against arthropods. Once the fungal spores attach to the surface of the insect, it germinates and begin to grow, then they penetrate the exoskeleton of the insect and grow very rapidly inside the insect, causing the insect to die. Other insects that come in contact with infected insects also gets infected by the fungus and die.
Metarhizium anisopliae -(5x10^7 CFU/gm )(Solid Formulation).
• It is pathogenic to pests like Root weevils, plant hoppers, Japanese beetle, black vine weevil, spittlebug and white grubs.
• It is safe to natural enemies of pest such as beneficial parasites and beneficial predators and thus offers a long-lasting pest control.
• The resistance of the fungus lasts for 3 years after the application.
• It forms a good molecule for use in an IPM programme and thereby helps to reduce the pesticide load in the atmosphere.
• It helps to increase productivity by improving the crop health through controlling the pests.
• It is eco-friendly and helps to maintain the ecological balance
Dosage & Application:
• Soil Application: Mix 5 kg or 1 litre of Metarhizium with 100 kg compost incubate for 4 days and apply to the one-acre 2eld.
• Seedling (Root Dipping): Mix 1 litre or 2 kg of Metarhizium in
• 10 litres of water keep the seedling roots in immersed condition for 30 minutes and transfer it to the field.
• Soil Drenching : Mix 5kg or 1 litre of Metarhizium in 100-200 litres of water and drench 500ml solution near root zone of crop.
• Suitable for all crops
Suitable for all crops