magnesium sulfate is the best magnesium source available for foliar feeding as it significantly increases magnesium absorption as compared to feeding by soil application
Sulfate -9 % S (42% SO4)
• Magnesium is a major constituent of the chlorophyll molecule and is therefore actively
involved in photosynthesis. Helps in uptake and Transformation of phosphorous.
• Magnesium is a co-factor in several plant enzymes needed for growth and development.
• Keep plants healthy & green. Withstand diseases.
• Support plant growth by stimulating cell division.
• Reduce the frequency of nutrient leading.
• Enhances the absorption of important nutrients
• Prevents yellowing of leaf
• soil application and water-soluble
Dosage & Application:
Foliar spray: Dissolve 5 grams in 1 liter of water and spray on both sides of leaves.
Two sprays are recommended: First spray: Just before flowering and Second spray:15-20 days
after the first spray.