Manganese involved in the breakdown of carbohydrates and nitrogen metabolism.
Manganese Sulfate 30.5
• It is an important element in plant nutrition which helps to increase chlorophyll in plant
• It plays a pioneering role to survive plant from adverse conditions
• Improves flowering, tillering and fruit formation.
• Manganese develops disease resistance and increases the availability of Phosphorus & Calcium.
Dosage & Application:
Foliar spray: Dissolve 2 grams in 1 liter of water and spray on both sides of leaves. Two sprays are recommended: First spray Just before flowering and Second spray: 15-20 days after the first spray.
• Suitable for all crops
• Compatible with all other agrochemicals