Om is a unique specialist fertilizer in the powder form, Om intended to provide most comprehensive crop nutrition.
• Moisture content, by weight Maximum - 25%
• Particle size - Min 90% should pass through 4 mm IS sieve
• Bulk Density (g/cm3) - <1
• Organic carbon, Percent by weight minimum - 14%
• Total Nitrogen (as N), Percent by weight minimum - 0.5
• Total Phosphate (as P2O5), percent by weight minimum - 0.5
• Total Potash (as K20), percent by weight minimum - 0.5
• NPK nutrients-Total N, P205 and K2 0 nutrient should be not less 3%
• C:N ratio - <20
• pH -6.5 - 7.5
• Conductivity (as dsm-1) not more than - 4.0
• Pathogen - Nil
• Heavy metals - Traces
• Increases yield by 20-25%.
• Reduces the use of inorganic fertilizers by 20%.
• Improves the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil.
• It protects the crop from soilborne fungal diseases.
• Higher yield and better quality of the produce.
Dosage & Application:
• Short duration crop
First application: Apply 50-100 kg of DNP-P per acre at the time of planting along with other fertilizers.
Second application: Apply 50 kg of DNP-P per acre at 45-125 days after planting along with other fertilizers.
• Long duration crop
3-4 bags per acre per season.
Suitable for all crops and compatible with all other agrochemicals