Paecilomyces lilacinus Liquid
Product Information :
• Paecilomyces naturally occurring Entomopathogenic fungi which act as Bio-control agent against nematode. Once the fungal spores attach to the surface of the insect, it germinates and begins to grow, they then penetrate the exoskeleton of the insect and grow very rapidly inside the insect, causing the insect to die. Other insects that come in contact with infected insects also become infected with the fungus.
Paecilomyces lilacinus Liquid - (5x109 CFU's/ml) (liquid formulation)
• It is pathogenic to pests like nematodes.
• It is safe to natural enemies of pest such as beneficial parasites and beneficial predators and thus offers long-lasting pest control.
• The resistance of the fungus lasts for 3 years after the application.
Dosage & Application
• Drip Irrigation: Dilute 1 liter in 100 liters of water and apply using a drip irrigation system.
• Soil Application: Mix 1 liter with 100kg compost incubate for 4 days and apply to the one-acre field.
• Seedling (Root Dipping): Dilute 1 liter in 10 liters of water, keep the seedling roots in immersed condition for 30 minutes and transfer it to the field.
• Soil Drenching: Mix 1 liter in 100-200 liters of water and drench the solution near the root zone of the crop.
Suitable for all crops