Paecilomyces lilacinus Solid
Product Information :
Paecilomyces naturally occuring Entamopathogenic fungi which act as Bio-control agent against nematode. Once the fungal spores attach to the surface of the insect, it germinate and begins to grow, they then penetrate the exoskeleton of the insect and grow very rapidly inside the insect, causing the insect to die. Other insects that come in contact with infected insects also become infected with the fungus.
Paecilomyces lilacinus Powder - (5x10^7 CFU/gm) (solid formulation)
• It is pathogenic to pests like nematode.
• It is safe to natural enemies of pest such as beneficial parasites and beneficial predators and thus offers a long-lasting pest control.
• The resistance of the fungus lasts for 3 years after the application.
Dosage & Application:
• Soil Application: Mix 5kg with 100kg compost incubate for 4 days and apply to the one-acre field.
• Seedling (Root Dipping): Dilute 2 kg in 10 litres of water, keep the seedling roots in immersed condition for 30 minutes and transfer it to the field.
• Soil Drenching: Mix 5kg in 100-200 litres of water and drench the solution near root zone of crop.
Suitable for all crops