Pseudomonas fluorescent Liquid
Pseudomonas fluorescence is a liquid formulation of bio-control agent bacteria Pseudomonas fluorescences having the ability to control soil-borne bacterial diseases. It is also known to produce plant growth-promoting hormones like IAA, GA, and cytokinins. The use of Pseudomonas fluorescence also increases resistance against diseases and improves the growth and development of plants.
Pseudomonas fluorescence Liquid - (5x10^9 CFU's/ml).
• Effective control of root rot, sheath blight, fruit rot, leaf spots, wilts, pod rot, and paddy blast.
• Produces plant growth-promoting hormone IAA, Gibberellins, and Cytokines.
• Increases yield by reducing disease incidence.
• It helps in increased mineral and water uptake.
• Promotes root development and vegetative growth.
• Improves soil and crop health.
Dosage & Application:
• Drip Irrigation: Dilute 1 liter in 100 liters of water and apply using a drip irrigation system.
• Soil Application: Mix 5kg/1 liter with 100kg compost incubate for 4 days and apply to the one-acre field.
• Foliar Spray: Dilute 1liter in 50 liters of water and spray to the crop of an acre.
Suitable for all crops