Product Information :
Verticillium leanings naturally occurring Entomopathogenic fungi which act as Bio-control against Whiteflies, Thrips, Aphids, Jassids, and Mealybugs.
Verticillium liquid - (5x10^9 CFU/ml)
• Verticillium sp is the potent bioagent.
• It forms a good molecule for use in an IPM program and thereby helps to reduce the pesticide load in the atmosphere.
• It helps to increase productivity by improving crop health by containing the pests.
• It is eco-friendly and helps to maintain the ecological balance.
• Spores of this fungus adhere to the host cuticle and germinate and grow directly through the cuticle to the inner body of their host. The fungus proliferates throughout the insect’s body, draining the insect of nutrients by secreting toxins and enzymes and causes the death of the insect.
Dosage & Application:
Foliar spray: Mix one container of Verticillium sp. in 200 liters of water or 5ml/liter of water and spray it for 2 to 3 times in the interval of 15 to 20 days. The spray volume depends upon the crop canopy.
Suitable for all crops