ZeN Capsule- Paecilomyces lilacinus
Product Information :
Paecilomyces naturally occuring Entamopathogenic fungi which act as Bio-control agent against nematode. Once the fungal spores attach to the surface of the insect, it germinates and begins to grow, they then penetrate the exoskeleton of the insect and grow very rapidly inside the insect, causing the insect to die. Other insects that comes in contact with the infected insects also become infected with the fungus.
Paecilomyces lilacinus ( 10 X10 ^11 CFU/gm)
• It is pathogenic to pests like nematode.
• It is safe to natural enemies of pest such as beneficial parasites and beneficial predators and thus offers a long-lasting pest control.
• The resistance of the fungus lasts for 3 years after the application.
Dosage & Application:
• Seed Treatment: Sprinkle water on seeds and mix 5 Tablets/ capsule just before sowing for one kg seed of any crop.
• Soil Drenching: Mix 20 tablets/ capsule in 50 -100 liter of water and drench the solution near root zone of crop.
• Soil Application: Mix 20 tablets/ capsule with Organic Manure and apply to one acre.
• Drip Irrigation: Mix 20 tablets/ capsule in 50 -100 liter of water and incorporate into the soil through drip irrigation systems after filtering with appropriate filters.
• For treatments of Nursery beds, use 1 capsule/sq.mt of the formulation.
• Applications should be repeated at least once in a week for four weeks. For greenhouse pest problems, applications in every 10-15 days are recommended.
• Apply near the root zone, preferably leaving a 4-day gap on either side before applying chemical fertilizer or pesticide.