Pseudomonas fluorescent solid
Pseudomonas fluorescence is a liquid formulation of bio-control agent bacteria Pseudomonas fluorescences having the ability to control soil-borne bacterial diseases. It is also known to produce plant growth-promoting hormones like IAA, GA, and cytokinins. The use of Pseudomonas fluorescence also increases resistance against diseases and improves the growth and development of plants.
Pseudomonas fluorescence Powder - (5x10^7 CFU/gm).
• Effective control of root rot, sheath blight, fruit rot, leaf spots, wilts, pod rot, and paddy blast.
• Produces plant growth-promoting hormone IAA, Gibberellins, and Cytokines.
• Increases yield by reducing disease incidence.
• It helps in increased mineral and water uptake.
• Promotes root development and vegetative growth.
• Improves soil and crop health.
Dosage & Application:
• Seedling (Root Dipping): Dilute2 kg in 10 liters of water, keep the seedling roots in immersed condition for 30 minutes and transfer it to the field.
• Soil Drenching: Mix 5kg in 100-200 liters of water and drench the solution near the root zone of the crop.
Suitable for all crops